Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, going to start modding my car soon and want to start with some paint

im after a few ideas on what bits to paint, i currently have the prefacelift fog lights painted orange (was like it when i bought it) so not too sure on wether to keep them or get them sprayed black along with the grills

so could you guys maybe post up a few pics of your EO st's so i can see what looks good
got a few ideas in the pipeline just after a few more, cheers guys

Dan

·
Registered
647 Posts
Gizmo,

Every EO ST i've ever seen has had the same theme. In fact i think there are only 2 themes in the world that EO Drivers go for EO with Black Grilles or EO and Carbon Fibre !! (unless you are the VicarofSheff who has a really good looking EO)

Go for something different mate, dont get suckerd into what everyone else does, find something unique and run with it !! it might inspire someone else down the road.

For example WRC , Import, Drift, Cheques, Stripes, Overlays, a partial Re-spray. Go mental with your imagination bro and have fun.

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 4 Jan 2010, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gizmo,

Every EO ST i've ever seen has had the same theme. In fact i think there are only 2 themes in the world that EO Drivers go for EO with Black Grilles or EO and Carbon Fibre !! (unless you are the VicarofSheff who has a really good looking EO)

Go for something different mate, dont get suckerd into what everyone else does, find something unique and run with it !! it might inspire someone else down the road.

For example WRC , Import, Drift, Cheques, Stripes, Overlays, a partial Re-spray. Go mental with your imagination bro and have fun.

Mine's a bit different to that

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers, some VERY nice cars in there, would like a rear diffuser like the 09'RS one but looking on the thread it looks like there isn't one available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.