Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
need some help with some mystery electrical problems i now have after fitting some after market gauges to my car (oil temp/boost/oil pressure).

the gauges are all fitted up and connected correctly as per instructions supplied.

when trouble shooting, i found my battery was a dud so its been replaced - no difference has been made.

All the fuses have been checked and seem to be working fine.

the issues im now having are:

• error code: P0801 Reverse Inhibit Control Circuit Malfunction
  • reverse sensors have stopped working
  • A/C and Recirculation buttons have stopped working (feint light can be seen on re-circulation button but no function)
  • Front heated windscreen has stopped working

So far these are what ive noticed.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix it?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
need some help with some mystery electrical problems i now have after fitting some after market gauges to my car (oil temp/boost/oil pressure).

the gauges are all fitted up and connected correctly as per instructions supplied.

when trouble shooting, i found my battery was a dud so its been replaced - no difference has been made.

All the fuses have been checked and seem to be working fine.

the issues im now having are:

• error code: P0801, Reverse Inhibit control
  • reverse sensors have stopped working
  • A/C and Recirculation buttons have stopped working (feint light can be seen on re-circulation button but no function)
  • Front heated windscreen has stopped working
So far these are what ive noticed.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix it?
What gauges did u fit? I've got little devil after market ones. Didn't have any issues with mine luckily. What did u use as your electrical supply??

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What gauges did u fit? I've got little devil after market ones. Didn't have any issues with mine luckily. What did u use as your electrical supply??
Fitted pro sport stepper gauges, supplied by littledevil, the power source if from a piggyback fuse into the fuse box under the glove box.
The gauges work fine now, its the other stuff thats causingg the problem

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,585 Posts
The OP hasn't logged in for over 3 years!
Best to raise a new thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.