Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome looking electric white lowered ST seen in Biggin Hill, didn't see any club stickers but is it anyone in here????

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
QUOTE(Perimore @ 19 Feb 2010, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome looking electric white lowered ST seen in Biggin Hill, didn't see any club stickers but is it anyone in here????

ive seen it too, it does look great, think ive seen you a few times too in the mornings going up lusted hall lane on way to tatsfield, have u seen me? orange pre face lift???

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Perimore @ 19 Feb 2010, 01:54 PM) Awesome looking electric white lowered ST seen in Biggin Hill, didn't see any club stickers but is it anyone in here????

ive seen it too, it does look great, think ive seen you a few times too in the mornings going up lusted hall lane on way to tatsfield, have u seen me? orange pre face lift???
Yeh think I have mate, have you got dark stripes down the side??? I've seen an EO quite a few times in biggin with the same driver so guess it's you. I'll give you a nod/wave next time I see you.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Yeh think I have mate, have you got dark stripes down the side??? I've seen an EO quite a few times in biggin with the same driver so guess it's you. I'll give you a nod/wave next time I see you.
no grey stripes mate, although ive seen that one in tatsfield quite alot, mines an 08 but its pre facelift. think you just flashed my missus up on the road from godstone to bletchingly, shes a bit slow on the uptake and thought sumthing was wrong with her car, when she twigged u were in an st, she rang me, thought it could have been u?? are you in biggin hill then? im in tatsfield

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no grey stripes mate, although ive seen that one in tatsfield quite alot, mines an 08 but its pre facelift. think you just flashed my missus up on the road from godstone to bletchingly, shes a bit slow on the uptake and thought sumthing was wrong with her car, when she twigged u were in an st, she rang me, thought it could have been u?? are you in biggin hill then? im in tatsfield
Wasn't using the car today so couldn't have been me matey...I'm in Biggin but always drive through Tatsfield on me way to the M25...

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Wasn't using the car today so couldn't have been me matey...I'm in Biggin but always drive through Tatsfield on me way to the M25...
oh, yet another st'er that flashed her then. theyv got quite a cult following goin on havnt they. i noticed u have a dreamscience exhaust, how loud is it? not sure what to go for as i want more power but not too much noise, met a bloke saturday with a piper/magnex/miltek combination but it was way too loud for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts