Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi, just spotted a Pre-Facelift Focus ST electric orange ST with debaged front grill, and orange ford badge on the back, also looked lowered so heavily modified

Also sporting an illegal number plate ending with NAT

On the A13 just after the orsett turnoff, turned off towards coryton/stanford-le-hope/corringham

Had a FocusSTOC sticker in the back window lol so its somebody on here.
Was driving behind them for a while.

·
Registered
304 Posts
QUOTE(RB2004 @ 19 Feb 2010, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, just spotted a Pre-Facelift Focus ST electric orange ST with debaged front grill, and orange ford badge on the back, also looked lowered so heavily modified

Also sporting an illegal number plate ending with NAT

On the A13 just after the orsett turnoff, turned off towards coryton/stanford-le-hope/corringham

Had a FocusSTOC sticker in the back window lol so its somebody on here.
Was driving behind them for a while.

hi ya

yer that was me. the
does have a front badge and aint lowered its totally standard apart from the plate lol

what st was you in?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(nk03nat @ 19 Feb 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi ya

yer that was me. the
does have a front badge and aint lowered its totally standard apart from the plate lol

what st was you in?

oh right lol.. from the rear mirror it looked like you didnt have a badge on the front, then I ended up following behind you to just before the stanford-le-hope turnoff before I pulled into lane 1.

lol

wasnt actually in my ST today.. I only tend to use that weekends and evenings, during the daytime its more economical to use my business car which is a Morello coloured Titanium because of the miles I do lol.

Ive done 18k miles since june lol.. so I have to have 2 cars. ST is just too heavy on fuel for that kind of mileage.
Done 500 miles alone in the past 2 days lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.