Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Eibachs

448 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Perimore 
#1 ·
Hi all I am looking to lower my car and everyone seem to recommend Eibachs so the question is I live in Newbury Berkshire now I know Pumabuild and Profile do this but I was hoping there might be some where nearer ?

#4 ·
Could you let me know how you get on with the Eibach's matey? As once I've been to Kernahan Ford for my Mountune, I'll soon be looking to get the Eibachs as this seems to be the done thing!

Seen Kernahan do them for around £400 but I'm sure they are about £145 direct from Eibach, can't believe fitting would be that much.

#5 ·
bought mine on ebay for £125inc p&p

got my local mechanic to fit them

he fitted thim along with my cias and ic so not sure on fitting of springs alone

whole job was £400= if it helps....he also said the cias was the longest/hardest job

why not try an independant (trusted) garage for a quote?

#7 ·
Hi Guys.. we are not the cheapest on this because our fitted price includes a 4 wheel alignment check! If you lower the ride height of a car then you change the static geometry, particularly camber and toe. If your car is already near tolerance then lowering it may mean adjustments are required and in any case I guess every ST owner on this forum wants their car to be the best it can be?

Cheers
Martin Kernahan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.