Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Eibachs fitted today, What a difference, Looks better, Handles better but doesnt mess with the ride. was a bit wary at first about getting them didnt want a really firm ride but I was proved wrong spot on ! ill post some pics tomoz.

Again big up to Jared and Carl at Dreamscience cant do enough to help you, Jared even gave me and the wife and the Baby a lift to the shopping centre and back whilst the springs were being fit, very impressed cracking service as always.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Nice one. They will look even better when they have settled in. I saw your ST today at DS when i picked up mine she looked well
, mine was a tad dirty lol. They fitted the RS clutch and flywheel for me and as you said cracking service.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 26 Feb 2010, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice one. They will look even better when they have settled in. I saw your ST today at DS when i picked up mine she looked well
, mine was a tad dirty lol. They fitted the RS clutch and flywheel for me and as you said cracking service.

I was wondering whos it was, Jared was panicing that you had took my locking wheel nut key
, loved the Colour of your ST mate different from the Norm.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah he checked as i was about to leave and i did indeed have your locking key
good thing we checked lol. Thats why i got sea grey as it seems understated and i get pretty much no attention on the roads, she looks really good when ive polished her. Was gonna give her a clean today but the weather was being stubborn and wouldnt stop.

EDIT: Nice profile picture Leeds FTW

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mick it's about time you got rid of the 4x4 look you have had for so long. I've had mine for a while after Stevie B said they were the future. The only thing is when I drive the other cars it's like your driving a boat.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 26 Feb 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah he checked as i was about to leave and i did indeed have your locking key
good thing we checked lol. Thats why i got sea grey as it seems understated and i get pretty much no attention on the roads, she looks really good when ive polished her. Was gonna give her a clean today but the weather was being stubborn and wouldnt stop.

EDIT: Nice profile picture Leeds FTW

god that could have been a nightmare
, are you going to Whitby?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
It would have been a nightmare yeah I live in Ferrybridge so not far from you lol, a long way to go if we didnt realise
Ive got my name down for the whitby run but im not sure as im skint now lol. I need some new back tires ready for Cadwell park in March. If i decide to go i may see you there if your going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.