Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
DS also sell and fit Whiteline ARB's and Powerflex bushes too. They definitely dont do wheel alignment. They recommend Ricci Concept in HUll who I have used, they are expensive but have great kit, only place in Hull that I know of that does.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DS also sell and fit Whiteline ARB's and Powerflex bushes too. They definitely dont do wheel alignment. They recommend Ricci Concept in HUll who I have used, they are expensive but have great kit, only place in Hull that I know of that does.
Thanks for that Mark, would I need the anti roll bar?

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Another vote for Dreamscience for me too, hopin to get back up there at end of Jan or beginning of Feb for some more work.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Traditionally I always leave suspension to settle out before having geometry checks. This was older cars (VWs mainly) though. 4 weeks after fitting was always enough to get them aligned.

That is a good price. Would give me an excuse to check out DS too.

·
Registered
786 Posts
was looking at these aswell, cheapest around by a long way! and its not even in their xmas deal i dont think
could be an extra presie for me...

I've never had wheel alignment done immediately on cars that I've had lowered in the past, but have had it done as a matter of course later on and never had any issues!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts