Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've booked my pride and joy in to amd lakeside on Friday to have eibach springs fitted 2 questions how long does this usually take and am I making the right choice or should I save another month for clubs port suspension ?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Eibachs are very popular with ST owners and is one of the first mods I personally did to my ST. If a lot of people do something over a long period of time, its usually because that thing is good!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard few mixed reviews. It's very reasonably priced 300 supplied and fitted and all lined up propperly . I hope ure right that people but them cus they are good and not cus they are cheap

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Eibachs are a good starter mod. They're fine for most people.
AMD are pretty good.
Reckon it should take under 2 hours, but depends when they start.
Take yourself to Lakeside for the day.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm from Glasgow originally but live in Billericay now so it's 15 mins from me ish lol.
It's not my first mod but I've never liked the handling of the st from the start I've got oz tourismos on there and they sit pretty flush with arches hope it doesn't rub

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ideal fast road set up seems to be the eibach springs matched with the Bilstein D8 dampers. Not heard anyone have a bad word to say.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i got eibachs fitted, cant complain at all! sorts the handling nicely without compromising comfort, infact my gf still hasnt realized i fitted them

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
had them on my old ST, gives the car a much nicer look and didnt notice any difference in the comfort. will be looking to fit a set on my mk3 when it finally arrives

1 - 20 of 48 Posts