Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks we are offering the chance to not only beat the impending VAT price rise but also get an extra discount on the Eibach "Pro-Kit" lowering springs.
Current retail price of this kit is £159.99 +p&p for the Fiesta ST and £170.99 + p&p for the Focus ST.
We are offering the kits for the Fiesta ST for £127.99 + P&P and for the Focus ST it will be £136.99 + p&p.
A saving of £32 on the Fiesta ST kit and £34 on the Focus ST kit.
Between the Fiesta and Focus STOC we need a minimum of 10 kits to be ordered before this GB can go ahead in order to secure this discount.
The GB is not soley restricted to Fiesta or Focus ST's though and if you have a different model or requirement then please e-mail us using the address below and we can check if the kit you require is eligible for this offer.
Please register your interest either by replying to this thread or by e-mail to [email protected]
The Group Buy will be open until the end of November with payment required soon afterwards.
We will post details on how to pay later but there will be a choice including direct from the TTS site, Paypal or we can take payment over the Telephone.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
mmm, I was thinking of getting a set fitted when I get the Mountune stuff done but now I aint so sure anymore. ~thought I would be able to get a good price all in but perhaps not if Ford dealers charge that much...

Any sugestions for the South Scotland (Edinburgh in particular) area?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have been quoted £350 to supply and fit by Archers but rang TCH in Derby and they will supply and fit for £250 so i have booked the car in for next week,i have also been told that Eibachs supplied and fitted by a Ford dealer carry a Ford part number so youre warranty isnt affected

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I have been quoted just over 202 supplied and fitted at a Ford dealer who also confirmed that as they were supplied by Ford they warranty was not affected.... expected it to be a lot more after what I have read from other Ford dealers so a bit suprised as thought I was going to have to get on ebay and get a mate to fit them sometime next year, me thinks it will be getting booked in pretty dam soon now!

Now just to get a good price on full fitted Mountune kit and it will be Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me....

(I suppose I should really get to know what the car is like without so I can appreciate the difference since I have only done 700 miles....)

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE(AlanK @ 22 Dec 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have been quoted just over 202 supplied and fitted at a Ford dealer who also confirmed that as they were supplied by Ford they warranty was not affected.... expected it to be a lot more after what I have read from other Ford dealers so a bit suprised as thought I was going to have to get on ebay and get a mate to fit them sometime next year, me thinks it will be getting booked in pretty dam soon now!

Now just to get a good price on full fitted Mountune kit and it will be Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me....

(I suppose I should really get to know what the car is like without so I can appreciate the difference since I have only done 700 miles....)

Can you tell me what ford garage that was please as I have just been quoted 470 from one in glasgow

thanks

Steven

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
If you call the dealer in Gala and ask for Colin (David Harrisons) he should provide a better price for you.

Just dont call right this second as he is with a customer as I am waiting for a call back from him

1 - 20 of 21 Posts