Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,078 Posts
I saw it myself earlier today...not that i wanted it , but was amazed how cheap it was then

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats the plan although it will be mainly built to be reliable lol! You got a bargain too!
I saw your twitter uploads earlier. What's that manifold spacer looking thingy?

Oh and I took the liberty of adding myself to the trackday event. I thought it was something msv created as opposed to yourself
ooopsie

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
I saw your twitter uploads earlier. What's that manifold spacer looking thingy?

Oh and I took the liberty of adding myself to the trackday event. I thought it was something msv created as opposed to yourself
ooopsie
They come with a thing called TVIS in the inlet manifold which basically closes 4 of the 8 inlet tracts under 5500rpm but ours never worked so the spacer gets rid of the butterflies and rods out of the tracts! Weve just been re-offered another engine with a TD-06 turbo conversion, FCON-V ECU, fully forged build, forged crank, big valve gas flowed head etc so a bit unsure what to do now lol!

No worries adding yourself to the event Nathan! Everyone else is welcome to do the same! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year matey!

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saves me a google search! Cheers.
And sounds like an impressive spec soon you'll have a garage full of engines if you're not careful

Same to you

1 - 20 of 43 Posts