Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the same head unit as the rs think its bluapunkt device will the reverse cameras on eBay work on it ??
Does anyone have a photo of back of the system so I can see what plugs it has on it or has anyone done this mod ?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,077 Posts
No mate it's not a bad camera, as said it was a pig getting the wiring through the gromit is yours a preface as its different for the facelift
Pre-facelift Jason.....The other option is one of these

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

mounted in the rear diffuser !!....Hell of a lot easier to get the wiring to where i need it

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got the same as Jason, it a good camera for the price with LED light, so you need to change the other number plate bulb to a LED (same colour looks better). don't get a cheap one, new MOT test looks if a rear view camera is fitted, then it is tested as part of the MOT to make sure it provides adequate vision.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers for the replys lads still not got a clue if one will plug direct in the back of the stereo just looks a
to pull out think it might be a job for tomorrow

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will do mate had a go earlier but my stereo pins are to big for the slots and didn't want to scratch it gonna have to file them down I think. Just hope its got a phono conecter on the back

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
cheers colin, yeah i noticed your post earlier on this one, my only reluctance was the price, £13.50 just seems soo cheap. what is the pic quality like?

·
Registered
74 Posts
cheers colin, yeah i noticed your post earlier on this one, my only reluctance was the price, £13.50 just seems soo cheap. what is the pic quality like?
Picture is excellent also has the guidance lines, have it connected to the head unit I got on the group buy on here.

Cheers

Colin

1 - 20 of 37 Posts