Ford Focus ST Forum banner

East anglia meets 15/10 8am start at Martlesham bp

26K views 655 replies 15 participants last post by  WayneST-2 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all , myself and @RenegadeST are trying to get a regular meet going in the area if anyone is interested please either pm or comment on this thread , I’m amenable to location and times that suit the masses, children are very welcome , please respect the locations owners and drive sensibly on entrance and exit 👍 hope to see some of your pride and joys soon

First meet will be at Debach airfield cafe at 10 am Sunday the 26th of September

#14 ·
I haven’t done the outside yet I’ll do that in the morning , it’ll be dirty by the morning if I did it now anyway 🤣🤣 I can always hustle cars up just not always fords 🤔 but we can show ze germans up hey 🤣🤣 and @Doris i haven’t seen a tuned mk4 yet be nice to meet one 🥰

#39 ·
Yeah, I need to weigh up what’s more important right now, wheels or exhaust. Both need to be done at some point and I appreciate the advice mate. Only had the car a month and I don’t plan on getting rid of it any time soon so may as well get it looking nice. Will have A look at AW and see what I’m up against.

Cheers 👍

#40 ·
He can 100% refurb those I have given him much worse ones than yours that’s light work for him and if you stayed silver he could just do the faces I think they are 60 quid a wheel 👍 and the wheels can wait do the mechanical essentials first 🥰