Ford Focus ST Forum banner
141 - 160 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Appreciated. You are a font of knowledge……
I wouldn’t go that far , I’ve got plenty of tools and can watch YouTube 🤣 cars are pretty simple really they are all very similar until you get to the electrics and then I’m stumped 🤔

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
184 Posts
Been using YouTube myself as a reference point for a few bits and also research on ideas…..

·
Premium Member
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,147 Posts
If you fancy something quick guys this little beast will coming up for sale soon sooooooo quick not much keeps pace with it :)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
If you fancy something quick guys this little beast will coming up for sale soon sooooooo quick not much keeps pace with it :)
View attachment 903952
I’ve got bikes to get my speed fix lol and I’ve fallen in love with stripe now if I wanted something stupidly quick I’d make her a monster but 300ish is enough for now once forged I’ll go 400 and that’ll be it to preserve her for the future 🥰

·
Registered
184 Posts
5 days till my new exhaust gets built and installed, need to decide how i want the tail pipes to look……

·
Registered
184 Posts
See, i kinda like the standard design as for me, it fills the space nicely. This is of course, assuming they give me the choice of having what I want of if they just have a set standard that they use. I guess I’ll find out soon enough but I’m looking at ideas so I’m ready…..

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
See, i kinda like the standard design as for me, it fills the space nicely. This is of course, assuming they give me the choice of having what I want of if they just have a set standard that they use. I guess I’ll find out soon enough but I’m looking at ideas so I’m ready…..
I think you should be able to have pretty much anything you want if it’s custom 🤔

141 - 160 of 229 Posts