Ford Focus ST Forum banner
121 - 140 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
I guess how good a driver you are plays a part and he is still young lol
it was onto the a12 from debach we went down the slip road at the same speed and I pulled away from him fairly rapidly , he was all over me on the twistys on the hadleigh to Sudbury road he is a fairly good driver he’s had sporty cars since he passed his test bless him

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Had to change the rr to the 12th of nov I’ve just got an away job 🙈

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
184 Posts
Well, for now, new exhaust, new wheels, RS air filter box upgrade. Just wanna get that sweet sound for the time being before I even think about playing with the engine. The ponies would be nice but its pretty quick as it sits right now…..

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Well, for now, new exhaust, new wheels, RS air filter box upgrade. Just wanna get that sweet sound for the time beino before I even think about playing with the engine. The ponies would be nice but its pretty quick as it sits right now…..
for me handling is much more important than power and going fast in a straight line , first thing I did with this one was lsd and rs clutch and block mod before even thinking about power 🤔

·
Registered
184 Posts
Seems i have a lot to learn lol…..

Never really played with cars before, i do the basics but leave them pretty much standard but this one is calling me for some reason….

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Keeping it planted and on the black stuff is much more important than going fast in a straight line 🥰

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Seems i have a lot to learn lol…..

Never really played with cars before, i do the basics but leave them pretty much standard but this one is calling me for some reason….
The st’s do lol , I decided that this is probably the last performance car I’ll own , I found the best shell I could and I’ve chucked the kitchen sink at it while keeping it reasonably powered for now , I will forge the engine and go 400r at some point next year though 🙈

·
Registered
184 Posts
The st’s do lol , I decided that this is probably the last performance car I’ll own , I found the best shell I could and I’ve chucked the kitchen sink at it while keeping it reasonably powered for now , I will forge the engine and go 400r at some point next year though 🙈
If i did even half of what you’ve done, id be bankrupt lol…..

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Or find a well paid job lol. Yeah, I get ya……. I have my list for now….
The trick is to do as much yourself as you can and get second hand parts there is always st’s being put back to standard so they sell better 🤔 and when I did all the suspension etc I collected all the parts over 6months and then had them all put on in one go to cut down the labour cost 👍

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah everything I’ve done so far I’ve done myself. I’ll at least try and then ask for help if its beyond my capability.

121 - 140 of 229 Posts