Ford Focus ST Forum banner
101 - 120 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Can't say I've been there before! But I'm happy with any location. I've managed to rope in a couple of non-focus owners to come.
They do THE best breakfast in the area. So what sort of cars we got coming this time. If everyone is happy with the date/location (or back to the airfield if we have a lot of interest), I’ll pop up a new post advertising it, I think the Colchester lot were interested in joining as well.
I think I can rope in the usual suspects plus a few other st’s and other fords this time , I’ve asked James to get on the case as he’s part of another group that has loads of members with all sorts of cars so hopefully get them involved too 👍

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Oh and I know a girl who is part of a group called east coast Japanese, I’ve asked her to see what she can do too 👍 as the st’s are thin on the ground by the looks of things 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
184 Posts
Sounds like we might need to revisit the airfield then if we are going to get a lot of interest as the water park has a limited space.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Sounds like we might need to revisit the airfield then if we are going to get a lot of interest as the water park has a limited space.
Ahhh ok I’ve already told DJ (with the rs) there as he cries about travelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll have to buy him breakfast again 🙄🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
98 Posts
Sounds like a plan then if they do a good breakfast. Might hace a audi TT and a VW camper coming

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
98 Posts
Is Debach an active airfield? Just thinking, the 14th November is remembrance Sunday, I think, so just wondered if they would be using it for anything

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Is Debach an active airfield? Just thinking, the 14th November is remembrance Sunday, I think, so just wondered if they would be using it for anything
More of a museum I believe, didn’t see any planes last time…..
Nah it’s a museum no planes there it’s all offices and work spaces now the museum is off to the side they will be doing something though 👍

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Also wouldn't mind trying to find a rolling road in the area at some point
I’ve just booked in at hybrid tune in Broome for the 25th for a rr session and maybe a custom map depending on the rr results 🤔

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Nice. What are you hoping for??
I don’t know tbh I’m hoping it’s 300 now but I doubt it , and I’ll speak to them about my options when I’m there , they mapped kevs c63 there and his runs perfect, so I guess I’ll be the guinea pig for the st’s 🤣 I know a guy where I live used them for his bora 1.9 tdi and that is 280bhp 🙂

101 - 120 of 229 Posts