Ford Focus ST Forum banner
81 - 100 of 388 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
We can do the 17th October or the 7th November!
I definitely can’t do the 7th of November I’m working that weekend 🙄 and at this rate I don’t think I can make the 17th 😢 all depends how I get on with this job next week 🤔 but don’t let me not being there stop you guys from meeting up 🥰

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Naaa would be good to get a few of is together! What about the 14th November? Or does everyone work during the week?
the 14th of November works for me ,I work random days tbh I renovate agricultural buildings and have to work when the animals are not occupying them so I quite often have weekdays free I’m flat out for the next few weeks unfortunately 🙄

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
138 Posts
That's fair enough! My husband and I have every Wednesday off and are free whilst our boy is at school. He works every Saturday and (at the moment) quite a few Sundays and I work 1 in 3 Saturdays lol. Logistic minefield!

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Also wouldn't mind trying to find a rolling road in the area at some point
Hanger 111 in waldringfield has one ,I think it’s 30 quid for a couple of goes , my ST was too low when I went there with the standard shocks and whatever the lowering was on there I haven’t tried since it’s been changed 🤔

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
That's fair enough! My husband and I have every Wednesday off and are free whilst our boy is at school. He works every Saturday and (at the moment) quite a few Sundays and I work 1 in 3 Saturdays lol. Logistic minefield!
I know it’s always the way when trying to organise anything 🤣 the more people you get the harder it gets 🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
138 Posts
Hanger 111 in waldringfield has one ,I think it’s 30 quid for a couple of goes , my ST was too low when I went there with the standard shocks and whatever the lowering was on there I haven’t tried since it’s been changed 🤔
How low was it? Didn't realise hanger 111 had a rolling road, will look them up after my intercooler and air intake is fitted.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
How low was it? Didn't realise hanger 111 had a rolling road, will look them up after my intercooler and air intake is fitted.
I don’t know tbh it was lowered on eibachs when I bought it 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s not as low as it was though I’m 90% sure of that lol that’s the box that the previous springs came in
Brown Handwriting Rectangle Font Wood

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
And they are a nice bunch of guys up there give them a call and they will squeeze you in 🥰 plus it was my auxiliary pulleys they were worried about rubbing not that it couldn’t get on there , they tune lotuses normally and they are really low 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
282 Posts
Can't say I've been there before! But I'm happy with any location. I've managed to rope in a couple of non-focus owners to come.
They do THE best breakfast in the area. So what sort of cars we got coming this time. If everyone is happy with the date/location (or back to the airfield if we have a lot of interest), I’ll pop up a new post advertising it, I think the Colchester lot were interested in joining as well.

81 - 100 of 388 Posts