Ford Focus ST Forum banner
461 - 480 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
210 Posts
Whilst I think of it, found a rolling road in ipswich I'm going to hit up at some point I'd anyone fancies coming along

·
Registered
210 Posts
Matts Maps, near the recycling centre (not foxhall, the other one) in town.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've emailed H111 three times and they haven't got back to me. I'm too lazy to drive to Hybrid Tune lol

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #474 ·
Errrm I’ve just had a thought we haven’t said a time yet 🤔🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #475 ·
I’ve just heard from the Essex lot and they should be there for around 9am got a couple of rs’s confirmed a couple of mk3’s and maybe a mk8 fester and an rs5 👍

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #477 ·
I didn’t think about it lol Stacey is meeting Matt and some others at half 8 said she will be there for 9ish

·
Registered
210 Posts
9am?! Heck. We will be there about 10.30! I'll be in my car and Rich is bringing his fiesta ST

·
Registered
182 Posts
I didn’t think about it lol Stacey is meeting Matt and some others at half 8 said she will be there for 9ish
It's a slow drive from Colchester Stadium McDonalds to Suffolk 😂 want to at least grab some brekkie!

I've also invited a colleague from my work and her other half who has a PFL MK3 ST and a chap called Brett who was in the old group with a PFL MK3 ST in white so hopefully be a good turn out

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #480 ·
It's a slow drive from Colchester Stadium McDonalds to Suffolk 😂 want to at least grab some brekkie!

I've also invited a colleague from my work and her other half who has a PFL MK3 ST and a chap called Brett who was in the old group with a PFL MK3 ST in white so hopefully be a good turn out
Nice 😊 I haven’t spoken to Dj for a while but I think he’s coming and james may do but it’s his missus birthday weekend 🙄

461 - 480 of 480 Posts