Ford Focus ST Forum banner
301 - 320 of 388 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
Looking good all, some nice pics there from Sarah & Alan, nice to see you got a good turnout with a great mix of the different generation Focus ST, and a cheeky RS slipped in there.
May have joined you if it was nearer, a 200+ mile round trip is quite a way to go for a meet-up.
However, I am over that way tomorrow for work in Witham, will say hello or give you a wave if I spot any of your cars.
Anyone is welcome bud and which way are you south of us ? If more southerners want to come we could go your way a bit find somewhere amenable to us and do the roar 🤔

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
35 Posts
Anyone is welcome bud and which way are you south of us ? If more southerners want to come we could go your way a bit find somewhere amenable to us and do the roar 🤔
Cheers Alan, I'm west from you guys, I live in East Northamptonshire, not far from A14 J13.
We have a friend that lives in Stratford St Mary, just off the A12 J30, so we may be able to arrange a visit to them when you have your next meet, make a day of it.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Cheers Alan, I'm west from you guys, I live in East Northamptonshire, not far from A14 J13.
We have a friend that lives in Stratford St Mary, just off the A12 J30, so we may be able to arrange a visit to them when you have your next meet, make a day of it.
Sounds like a plan👍 I think there are some decent places to meet that way too 🥰

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
Thanks, the pop and bang works better when the car is hot. It just wheel spun on the way out with the wet and leaves 😅
Me and James were talking about your car today saying it’s the sharpest looking mk3 we have seen 🥰 and the splitter stripe really looks good too 🤔 have you got an lsd ?

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Yeah, I might be able to. I should have the RS airbox all sprayed up and installed by then and maybe a few other bits if that goes well. Might even have the wheels done by then once Wheelworx come back to me.....
Use aw smart repairs bud they are awesome 😎 it’s where stripe is right now 👍 and I just dropped them another set of wheels to spray for me too 😉

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
282 Posts
Yeah but their prices are off the scale. I can get the wheels refurbished and colour changed for less than 400 and provided with a spare set to keep me mobile whilst they do the work.....

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Yeah but their prices are off the scale. I can get the wheels refurbished and colour changed for less than 400 and provided with a spare set to keep me mobile whilst they do the work.....
As always you get what you pay for 🤔 I wouldn’t recommend someone if they wasn’t awesome 😎 they have done every wheel on all my vehicles yeah it’s a little more but for your pride and joy it’s worth it 🥰

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
Product Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot
105 reviews and all 5star for a reason lol a couple of them are from me and these reviews are the reason I used them in the first place 🥰

301 - 320 of 388 Posts