Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all , myself and @RenegadeST are trying to get a regular meet going in the area if anyone is interested please either pm or comment on this thread , I’m amenable to location and times that suit the masses, children are very welcome , please respect the locations owners and drive sensibly on entrance and exit 👍 hope to see some of your pride and joys soon

First meet will be at Debach airfield cafe at 10 am Sunday the 26th of September

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So do we have any takers…….
The prospect of Burger King car park has Probably scared them away 🤣 as the southern contingent are not coming shall we do debach airfield again ? Same time ?

·
Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
182 Posts
I’m happy with whatever works. Posted on FB as well to try an drum up some interest and linked to this post so location will need to be edited.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m happy with whatever works. Posted on FB as well to try an drum up some interest and linked to this post so location will need to be edited.
Have changed it bud , hopefully get a few interested 👍 I’ve got a couple of people coming that are free ,one isn’t in a Ford though so prepare yourself 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
182 Posts
Have changed it bud , hopefully get a few interested 👍 I’ve got a couple of people coming that are free ,one isn’t in a Ford though so prepare yourself 🤣🤣🤣
Ok cool, dare i ask what they are driving??

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, can make allowance’s i guess lol
Look forward to meeting you tomorrow bud , it looks like we may be the only ST’s in attendance, I have rustled up a few other cars to join us unfortunately only one other blue oval but hopefully some more will come next time 👍

·
Registered
182 Posts
It’s a start I guess. Would be good to get this going on a monthly basis if we can get the interest. Car cleaned and shined ready :)

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It’s a start I guess. Would be good to get this going on a monthly basis if we can get the interest. Car cleaned and shined ready :)
I haven’t done the outside yet I’ll do that in the morning , it’ll be dirty by the morning if I did it now anyway 🤣🤣 I can always hustle cars up just not always fords 🤔 but we can show ze germans up hey 🤣🤣 and @Doris i haven’t seen a tuned mk4 yet be nice to meet one 🥰

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
98 Posts
Slight problems with the downpipe and cat. Long story short, it doesn't fit so my car is at work in bits until we can get it sorted. Will be walking everywhere for a few weeks! You'll see a tuned mk4 soon enough.....hopefully!

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Slight problems with the downpipe and cat. Long story short, it doesn't fit so my car is at work in bits until we can get it sorted. Will be walking everywhere for a few weeks! You'll see a tuned mk4 soon enough.....hopefully!
At least the fuel isn’t affecting you 🤣🤣 where did you get the downpipe and cat from ?

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
98 Posts
Mountune. Bought the downpipe, sports cat, gpf and m365 map. Already got their exhaust system. But gutted, bit it is what is it. I have a good ford tech so he's on the case.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mountune. Bought the downpipe, sports cat, gpf and m365 map. Already got their exhaust system. But gutted, bit it is what is it. I have a good ford tech so he's on the case.
Ooo errrr have you spoken to mountune about it ?

1 - 20 of 229 Posts