Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi guys,

Just to let you all know our German brothers and sisiters are holding their 1st Official meet of 2010, on the 24/04/2010 @ MTB in Essen. (where the RS/ST meet was)
(wonder if that guy got his oil filler cap back
)

Anyway, I've already looked at my calender for the next few weeks and I will be attending
(lets see how the new fuel works
)

I really hope we can spread the word around and get ALOT more members to attend our meets (its great that the regulars turn up but i know we could have a much greater number !!!) Lets REALLY get to grips with this meet and try and get a 100 % attendance for this (lets show the germans that we can get large numbers of ST drivers together aswell.........at the moment EVERY german meet i've attended there has been at least 10 - 30 ST's / RS's) We normally have about 4
I mean, whats the point of having our own club......if no-one is showing up to the meets ???

Anyway, The Dyno run will cost €40 and there will be food,drink and music provided. I really hope we can all make this trip out, the last one at MTB was good fun.

Laters
Davie

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Gutted Id like to try this on the new fuel, but im away over this period

Have you been using higher octane fuel then? i sure have.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I defo wanna go. But have not looked at training programme coz am on skiing for 2 weeks. But the wife said she would like to go sweet. Not sure about marty as his car will be stripped. But will spread this about

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries mate, I can see that many of the guys are busy right now (pre-deployment,leave,Ex)

Just going to leave this post open to anyone that has time lol.

Hopefully see you soon guys

Davie

·
Registered
233 Posts
No worries mate, I can see that many of the guys are busy right now (pre-deployment,leave,Ex)

Just going to leave this post open to anyone that has time lol.

Hopefully see you soon guys

Davie
Is this meet still on Davie????

If so i will be up for attending in the
mate

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmmmm,

Sure you got the facts correct on this Bali mate ??? Maybe i misunderstood the german and have got it wrong........Bali you find the facts out and let us know please mate (your german is better than mine hahaha)

Speak soon Spike mate !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts