Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all has anyone had a power run at PUMABUILD at what were the results, what mods have you got... cheers daz

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
I was chatting with Alan over the weekend and we do think his dyno under reads alot as he has had some new RS MK2 making 270 to 280Bhp and even some fully modded ones
Please bare in mind there are significant differences between ModC and the pumabuild map.

[email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi jared
what are the main differences of the 2 maps, without giving away any trade secrets!
thanks
i had a power run on saturday and it produced 293bhp & 350 ftlb on Alans rollers, just after a new RS ran 267bhp!!!!!
I was well pleased as you can imagine..
Alan was lost for words.... the first time ever i think!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ggr cais, piper 3inch decat & exhaust, collins dump valve, code red inlet pipe, radtec intercooler, pumabuild remap.

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
QUOTE(daz944 @ 9 Nov 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi jared
what are the main differences of the 2 maps, without giving away any trade secrets!
thanks
i had a power run on saturday and it produced 293bhp & 350 ftlb on Alans rollers, just after a new RS ran 267bhp!!!!!

Hi Mate

I am not sure what is in Alan's map as I am sure you can imagine we didn't copy him.
Best bet is ask Alan what he did when he copied ModC to make it different.
Anyone who has an official Dreamscience map loaded on from our squirter tool gets a dsci hologram stuck to the door vin, if one doesn't have this hologram then they don't have a dreamscience re-map irrespective of what they are told.

Your power sounds about right for the mods you have, nice one

[email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
QUOTE(daz944 @ 9 Nov 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi jared
thanks

I believe that this difference is because the RS has the serial IC.
As soon as I am sure that change will give the horses announced.
We also believe that after road will run as 305 rather than 267

1 - 10 of 10 Posts