Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
QUOTE(wolfman310 @ 31 Jan 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is sad for that lady as well who lost all the money as a result of this.

I think as it is the DVLA'S fault they should reinburse those who lose out because of how poor they have been.

That's all well and good but wouldn't that effectively mean that me and you pay for it? I'll be damned if I'm to pay for it!

I do like the way every time someone loses something there's never any proper reporting on it. We just get "files went missing from train" and not "Jo Bloggs was riding the train from London to Birmingham and left the laptop on the seat. She has now been fined a year's wages and will be presented to the general public for ripe fig throwing at 3.15"

It would be more appropriate if the people responsible for the loss were held liable for other people losing money like the lady in the story. Let those that royally screwed up pay the penalties for being a useless
in public office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.