Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I'm a new member to the club. I'm wondering if there are any meets in the Durham area, or where they are usually held?

I've had my
for 3 weeks now. So far i've only added an ITG performance panel filter. Its a 2007 ST-2 in Colarado Red.

Cheers

Martin

·
Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE(Martiy @ 28 Jan 2010, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all.

I'm a new member to the club. I'm wondering if there are any meets in the Durham area, or where they are usually held?

I've had my
for 3 weeks now. So far i've only added an ITG performance panel filter. Its a 2007 ST-2 in Colarado Red.

Cheers

Martin

martin

you want to contact the vicarofsheff. he has dates and places of things that are happening up in the north east, there is a whitby rally happening at the end of feb if your intrested. this will be my 1st meet due to me been a new member about two weeks ago. so im looking forwoard to it. hope this helps and hope to see you at the meet.

tarpo

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome mate - you on FFOC arent you?

Come down to the sunday night meet we do at the metro - having one this sunday and should have a selection of cars out

Rob

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(robbie1988 @ 28 Jan 2010, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome mate - you on FFOC arent you?

Come down to the sunday night meet we do at the metro - having one this sunday and should have a selection of cars out

Rob

Hey mate.

Yeah I am. I never realised you were a member of the ST club. Awesome mate.

Were you at the meet on Sunday?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thankyou all for making me welcome :)

So what meets and events is everyone going to?

Martin

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Think it would be good to organise a north east monthly or bi monthly meet, Maybe at a public house so we can get out of the cold - maybe ramside or similar

Would anyone be up for it??

·
Registered
824 Posts
QUOTE(christiano @ 3 Feb 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Think it would be good to organise a north east monthly or bi monthly meet, Maybe at a public house so we can get out of the cold - maybe ramside or similar

Would anyone be up for it??

Only if your paying lol

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
If you want to arrange something feel free then see who is interested iam sure there would be a few Sundays are best

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 3 Feb 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want to arrange something feel free then see who is interested iam sure there would be a few Sundays are best

Might just do that Gordon, Will get my thinking cap on to find a neutral meeting point to those as far south as teeside and as far north as yourself.

Anyone any ideas.......

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My Forge Intercooler and Scorpion cat back exhaust will be arriving next week. Hopefully a few more bhp will be added along with my ITG panel filter

Any rolling road days coming up?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(Martiy @ 4 Feb 2010, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My Forge Intercooler and Scorpion cat back exhaust will be arriving next week. Hopefully a few more bhp will be added along with my ITG panel filter

Any rolling road days coming up?

No, definately not, far too controversial

1 - 20 of 39 Posts