Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
cant wait to meet orangeman, after all the descriptions on here i,m picturing some old bloke in a cap and leather driving gloves who will have to make 3 toilet stops on the way down and then be helped out of his car when he gets to northallerton, i,m sure he,s a handsome 25yr old really

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 16 Nov 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cant wait to meet orangeman, after all the descriptions on here i,m picturing some old bloke in a cap and leather driving gloves who will have to make 3 toilet stops on the way down and then be helped out of his car when he gets to northallerton, i,m sure he,s a handsome 25yr old really

the first part of your description is spot on apart from the wonky sat nav pmsl

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 16 Nov 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cant wait to meet orangeman, after all the descriptions on here i,m picturing some old bloke in a cap and leather driving gloves who will have to make 3 toilet stops on the way down and then be helped out of his car when he gets to northallerton, i,m sure he,s a handsome 25yr old really

You forgot the incontinence bag...and he supports the skunks

Apart from that, he's a fine fella

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(ST225 @ 16 Nov 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You following the wench in your dashboard then Gordon?? can I suggest you set off Saturday evening to get there on time
All i will say Eric is ROUNDABOUTS/EDINBURGH
QUOTE(loko @ 16 Nov 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i,m sure he,s a handsome 25yr old really
That discription fits me perfectly

1 - 20 of 35 Posts