Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Dump Valve Fitting Problem

243 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  chrishagan 
#1 ·
Just fitted a bailey dump valve and fitting kit, what a nightmare the silicone pipe is to get on even with the headlight removed.
I have managed to fit it but it is squeezd in very tight and i could not get the noise generator back in place unless i left the mounting bracket for it off, so it is now secured with cable ties wich look a bit naff.
Just wondered if anyone else has had any trouble and could help me out?
Thanks.

#2 ·
i had same prob mate but what i did was just put everythin on then lift up and pushin the rubber thing for that cab noise pipe.
couldn`t get it to sit proper but its as good as it`s going to get.
dose you fitting kit seem to sit on the alternator and against that throttle thing?

#4 ·
QUOTE(mattylst @ 13 Feb 2010, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i had same prob mate but what i did was just put everythin on then lift up and pushin the rubber thing for that cab noise pipe.
couldn`t get it to sit proper but its as good as it`s going to get.
dose you fitting kit seem to sit on the alternator and against that throttle thing?

Yes m8 sits on the alternator and the pipe is squeezed between the symposer and throttle body, i just made sure the symposer is cable tied up and not rubbing any pipes.
How may revs b4 you hear yours blow off mine is quite high at between 3500-4000?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.