Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put the ds race plus remap on my st spec is proalloy frontmount, 3" downpipe and sport cat, panel filter

race plus clutch slips even in the lower gears
race clutch slips if loaded
performance plus clutch seems ok

is this normal can anyone give me a price on the rs clutch and is this going to take the torque??

·
1,285 Posts
Price for an RS clutch supplied and fitted (inc flywheel etc) will be between £800 - £1000 where you go..

As for the torque... yes, it will take the torque that the ST gives as far as I am aware!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi

Sorry, can't answer your question re the DS, but I'm running Mountune and my stock clutch slipped in 4th gear and above so I bit the bullet and went for the full RS Clutch/Flywheel etc, as didn't see the point of having the remap and not being able to use it. Couldn't really afford it but you only live once.

I also live in Bracknell and had the work done by Profile in Stockport, it's a long drive but totally worth it in my opinion as you can be confident they know what they are doing. Actually been back up today to get a minor oil leak fixed (lucky as could combine with my work as have clients up there so can claim the petrol back) and Gary lent me his ST while mine was being worked on and
me that is an animal of a car.....I need that power in my life!!!

I'm sure there are others closer to home who offer good service but I wouldn't take mine anywhere else now for mod work, highly recommended.

If you see me round, give me a toot, 07 3 dr in Performance Blue HY07 *** mongoose exhaust and lowered.

Cheers

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts