Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

apologies if this is in wrong section, but its just a quick question, does the club still have a 50 pound discount on all products from the dreamscience website? im just about to re-new my membership here as i wanna get hold of the new ds ultra and wanted to check? if its still available, how do i go about getting the discount on the site?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(choccymonster @ 15 Jan 2010, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I believe DS are running their Xmas offers until close of play today (i.e. 15th January).

Check out this post --> http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Dreamscien...009-t57211.html

!!! ive gotta wait until 5th feb as its gonna be my birthday pressie from the missus
ill try get her to do it today, if not, i just pm dreamscience for a code then? (after ive updated my membership of course)

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(dorme @ 15 Jan 2010, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
!!! ive gotta wait until 5th feb as its gonna be my birthday pressie from the missus
ill try get her to do it today, if not, i just pm dreamscience for a code then? (after ive updated my membership of course)

I guess.

If you can't buy today, it doesn't hurt to have a conversation with Jared - he may well be able to sort you out with a deal. They're a friendly bunch up there!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.