Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there Ive been looking at the DSCI remap kit since Ive found out about it from this site. so i`ll hold you all response able for my decision

the Xmas deal they have is great and would also beat the VAT increase but then if i did buy it would make me a bit skint till pay day, but then if i buy it on a later date it will be more money

whats your views on this problem?

any comments or help welcome

·
1,285 Posts
Buy it!!

I waited a while to get mine, even after Si kept pushing me to buy it!! I wish I had got it earlier! Best investment ever!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi M8y,
I'd buy it... but if you do need to wait... members of the club are entitled to a £50 discount on most (sure this includes DSCi handsets) Dreamscience kits
You normally get the discount(s) by sending an instant message to DreamScience through the forum
This won't help with the VAT increases but it's still a very nice discount

If you're like me, you will want it asap through

All the best

Stu

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cant advise you enough to buy this, i was the same as you a year ago. Just bought it in the end to see what the fuss was all about

Well now i know

TRANSFORMS the car completely

It will be the best XMas prezzie you get

BUY IT ! BUT IT NOW !

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies guys ive been looking at the money side of it and i should be ok with it. its just i dont think i`ll be doing much else to the car i.e modding wise. coz once the cars paid off im starting to save for a house. of which then i will never afford to get anything for it lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
well you have till the 15th of Jan to get some bargains, the DS xmas offer prices are set till then even with the VAT increase, Jared is kindly absorbing the difference

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(kennyj75 @ 30 Dec 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well you have till the 15th of Jan to get some bargains, the DS xmas offer prices are set till then even with the VAT increase, Jared is kindly absorbing the difference

oh it doesnt say that on there website

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
QUOTE(nk03nat @ 30 Dec 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks for the replies guys ive been looking at the money side of it and i should be ok with it. its just i dont think i`ll be doing much else to the car i.e modding wise. coz once the cars paid off im starting to save for a house. of which then i will never afford to get anything for it lol

Once you start you wont stop

If you can afford to do it do it!, you'll love the difference it makes.

·
Registered
249 Posts
QUOTE(nk03nat @ 30 Dec 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oh it doesnt say that on there website

no it doesn't on their website but its true!!

QUOTE(Dreamscience Flash @ 3 Nov 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry I missed the questions

Yes as long as you order before the 15th we can fit when ever, and nthe prices will stay the same until the 15th of Jan, even with the VAT increase, we will take the knock.

[email protected]

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(kennyj75 @ 30 Dec 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no it doesn't on their website but its true!!

oh thats good news then cheers for that should i just pm him before the 15th or go on there site and order?

·
Registered
249 Posts
the site works out the delivery charge based on whats in your basket but you don't see it unless you create an account and login, Jared is back on 4th Jan so u can pm him any queries then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts