Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, well i have bluefin just now on stage 2,once i get my intercooler i was going to get stage 3 level 2, but after reading so many people saying mod c is much better and they seem to be running over 300+. my question is what do i need, is it strategem 7 ultra at £600? i would like to buy one second hand but im abit worried about the whole 7bug ecu thing as im about 700 miles from profile and any other tuner. also how much would my bluefin be worth second hand, thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
QUOTE(jamesmacc2008 @ 13 Jan 2010, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi guys, well i have bluefin just now on stage 2,once i get my intercooler i was going to get stage 3 level 2, but after reading so many people saying mod c is much better and they seem to be running over 300+. my question is what do i need, is it strategem 7 ultra at £600? i would like to buy one second hand but im abit worried about the whole 7bug ecu thing as im about 700 miles from profile and any other tuner. also how much would my bluefin be worth second hand, thanks

the update was sent to me by email. I live in Belgium so if I had to ship my unit to Dreamscience and back to Belgium it would have cost me at least GBP 30... but no, you can get update via email. Just send a PM to the guys from DS here on forum.

greetz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.