Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i buy one of these through this website at a discounted price if so how and how much are they as i want one or if someone is selling one with lifes on it

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Dreamscience have their offers on until the 15th of this month.

Failing that have you checked the classifieds on here?

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
The only thing you'll need to watch out for is the vehicles strategy, this is the version of Ford software your car is running at the moment. There are several different version and the unit my need to be updated by the DS boys's. If I recall it's about £50 but you would need to check this out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why is this dvice different to the ones on the dreamscience website?

Is the blue screen device the newer one aswell with 7 maps if its already been returned to stock and ready to be used on another car and has lifes on it how much are the to buy dont wanna be ripped off

Thanks

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
The blue screen one in the ebay advert are the older style ones. Mines 5 years old!

It'll be hard to tell just what's on the handset as the seller doesn't know themselves! Mines has been updated with the Mod maps so has seven to choose from. Chances are it has the five standard ones on.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ryan all im looking at doing to mine is intercooler and a induction kit and a map will that devive be perfect for me?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whats a resonable price to pay for this device if it needs sending back to DS
And if it doesnt need to be sent back how much should i spend as dnt wanna over spend on one

I have seen some devices that say they come with 5 and some that come with 7 but if i find one with 7 thats a result and the 5 standard maps should be perfect for me atm ye

Cheers mate

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Whats a resonable price to pay for this device if it needs sending back to DS
And if it doesnt need to be sent back how much should i spend as dnt wanna over spend on one

I have seen some devices that say they come with 5 and some that come with 7 but if i find one with 7 thats a result and the 5 standard maps should be perfect for me atm ye

Cheers mate
You may want to consider this

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Pumaspeed-SCT-Focus-ST-305bhp-X2-Flash-Tuner---Stratagem-Type_1119.jsp

It's brand new so you won't have the hassle of worrying if it will need resetting etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts