Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were happy to announce that we can now supply dreamscience products to our customers. We can supply the

dsci pc suite which is the equivalent to the current stratagem ST225 = £445

dsci elite pc suite which is equivalent to the current stratagem st225 duo + more = 645

We can also offer the new;

Stratagem ULTRA for £595

We can also supply the new dsci exhuast, the dsci intercooler and the famous dsci induction kit.

Just pm us for more details and the latest offers.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets put it this way as soon as the ice has gone and the clutch is fitted my car will have one of the ultra doodahs. Itll prob start a gauge festish but i do need one after im nearly finsihed with my carbon one.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 6 Jan 2010, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lets put it this way as soon as the ice has gone and the clutch is fitted my car will have one of the ultra doodahs. Itll prob start a gauge festish but i do need one after im nearly finsihed with my carbon one.

So does this mean you will be agreeing with me about Dreamscience and not telling everyone that Bluefin is the best now then Adam?

·
Super Moderator
Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line Tech 230
8,091 Posts
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 6 Jan 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I loved my bluefin dont get me wrong, but after experiencing mod c, i want in

Great move Ads , you know you need Mod C fella ....maybe even Mod X when it arrives ?

Any luck with a price for the Bilstein B8's ?

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 6 Jan 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great move Ads , you know you need Mod C fella ....maybe even Mod X when it arrives ?

Any luck with a price for the Bilstein B8's ?

Ive currently got 4 companys trying to find me the best price at mo. I wont pay retail lol

Ads.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Where abouts are you located? Chelmsford? if so that would be fantastic!

i wanted to get a dreamscience induction kit and was gonna travel north to get it fitted properly lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.