Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought a second hand Dream Science handset (I think its as Stratgem handset?) but I can't get it to work with my car. The handset is back to stock and has 5 lifes left. I get 'Unsupported ECM check for updates' when trying to instal the tunes. Is there a update I can download, if so does someone have a link ?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I bought a second hand Dream Science handset (I think its as Stratgem handset?) but I can't get it to work with my car. The handset is back to stock and has 5 lifes left. I get 'Unsupported ECM check for updates' when trying to instal the tunes. Is there a update I can download, if so does someone have a link ?
others here may of had the same problem but in the meantime I would email dreamscience and see if they will give you help/patch. Try Jared he is helpful [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
E-mail sent mate, easy fix

[email protected]
Hi Jared, need a bit of help, I've gotten a used handset(just the set) from a fellow ST mate back in my country(Singapore), it doesn't come with the CD software that i can load into my laptop for updates or logging etc. Is it possible to email([email protected]) or direct the link to download the sofware? Thanks in advance.... Cheers..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.