Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How good of a fit is the dreamscience exhaust anyone have to play around a lot with it to make it fit or did it just bolt up no problems?

I get that there will be tweaking to get the tail pipe right but were the hangers in the right place?

Thanks Jonny.

·
Registered
111 Posts
when i done mine everthink was in the right place. only thing i found was the joins r a tight fit an hard to move round to the angle u want once there on

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Mine was fitted at Dreamscience but I've got full exhaust turbo back and never had any issues with the fit. It's good quality.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers lads the garage is only going to charge me £20 to fit it IF! It goes on with not problems.

Jonny.

·
Registered
794 Posts
How good of a fit is the dreamscience exhaust anyone have to play around a lot with it to make it fit or did it just bolt up no problems?

I get that there will be tweaking to get the tail pipe right but were the hangers in the right place?

Thanks Jonny.
I have mine fitted at a garage owing to the lack of a ramp or pit. They told me it was one of the best exhausts they've fitted and had no trouble at all. Their major issue was with getting the old exhaust off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts