Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its 2pm, I am stuck in the ofice for another 3 hours and the DHL man has just bought my Dreamscience handset and its sat here on my desk, just waiting to be plugged in to my car and then I can see what everyone raves about
.. This is going to be the longest 3 hours in a very very long time
.. Its like being 10 again at Xmas

That does mean I have 3 hours to decide which map to install first though...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(mbaker @ 6 Nov 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well its 2pm, I am stuck in the ofice for another 3 hours and the DHL man has just bought my Dreamscience handset and its sat here on my desk, just waiting to be plugged in to my car and then I can see what everyone raves about
.. This is going to be the longest 3 hours in a very very long time
.. Its like being 10 again at Xmas

That does mean I have 3 hours to decide which map to install first though...

I remember picking mine up from a member on here 2nd hand at the other end of Woodhead pass (I live in Manchester) and not having the time to load it up as I was on a 2-10pm shift

Loaded it up in my break so it was ready for the way home

Chris

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Trickster @ 8 Nov 2009, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I must look demented cos I just grin continually.

DSCI map loaded, following a bum clenching session when it flashed up ESP and engine fault lights lol..... Wow, what a difference though. I had massive wheelspin in 3rd gear last night in the wet accelerating up a hill, might be time for new tyres lol..

·
Registered
976 Posts
ESP is a right pain lol was overtaking a car up hill Friday night, and it cut in whilst I was overtaking, ahh!! I held it down to turn it off and the power came back in a big dollop and a nice pop when I went into 4th, biggest grin ever haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.