Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals

I have been getting alot of pm's about what we are offering owner members for the 2010 period so I have highlighted the offers below effective today February 1st 2010 until further notice.

The below items ONLY are eligable for a £50 reduction by way of a dreamscience web coupon code upon request by pm on this forum or e-mail to [email protected] displaying your forum Owner Member user name.

dsci - Tuning platform

dsci-elite Tuning platform

dsci One shot tune (Any Tune file)

Stratagem Ultra

dsci Cold Air Induction Kit

dsci Intercooler

Items which are not eligable for the £50 Owner member discount ..................

Dsci Cat Back

Individual exhaust parts, down pipe, Race Cat etc.

Upgrades from dsci to dsci-elite

www.dscipowered.co.uk store tune only downloads.

Stage 1,2 and 3 performance packages

I hope this helps and to see all our products please visit www.dreamscience.co.uk

[email protected]

dsci full exhaust with cat or de-cat

Stratagem 7 Upgrad

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first question I knew it, we should have this available to download this month and all information regarding the tune, characteristics, performance etc will be offered at the same time. I can confirm we will only release ModX and Performance X on the dsci pc interface and Stratagem Ultra for the time being as the tune pack can be downloaded direct from the www.dscipowered.co.uk store. I have requested a manual load similar to Stratagem 7 to be built for the older handset customers where the devices are posted in but this will be a few months off if agreed by Adam due to time being taken up with the new RSMK2 project.

There will be a point where for ease of support, deployment and a general future proof status, all new map releases will only be compatible with dsci, or Ultra so we have quite a few customers who have already sold their older DS Stratagem on e-bay for around £350 and simply put the £75 difference towards the new dsci with the Owner member discount included. Best bet is to wait and see the reaction from the first few customers on here who download ModX and see if it is for you or not, Performance X is a re-make of the Performance+ map but with the last 3 years new discoveries added and implemented, so there is a new map at both ends of the power scale.

All the best

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Jared will they be available through the 'one shot' tuning aswell? I want to get this at the same time i get my New RS clutch fitted

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Harmy2010 @ 1 Feb 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jared will they be available through the 'one shot' tuning aswell? I want to get this at the same time i get my New RS clutch fitted

Hi matey

Yes "One-shot" will be available too

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Good times. Expect me there sometime toward the end of march then
Will the maps be available on a demo car? I really liked Perf + map so i would like to know what P-X would be like. High torque and Power have already demolished my current clutch

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Is the bigger oil cooler not required with the new Mod-X map?

I thought I heard a rumour that it was needed? Although, I freely admint I may have just made that up.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Dreamscience Flash @ 1 Feb 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Guys and Gals

I have been getting alot of pm's about what we are offering owner members for the 2010 period so I have highlighted the offers below effective today February 1st 2010 until further notice.

The below items ONLY are eligable for a £50 reduction by way of a dreamscience web coupon code upon request by pm on this forum or e-mail to [email protected] displaying your forum Owner Member user name.

dsci - Tuning platform

dsci-elite Tuning platform

dsci One shot tune (Any Tune file)

Stratagem Ultra

dsci Cold Air Induction Kit

dsci Intercooler

Items which are not eligable for the £50 Owner member discount ..................

Dsci Cat Back

Individual exhaust parts, down pipe, Race Cat etc.

Upgrades from dsci to dsci-elite

www.dscipowered.co.uk store tune only downloads.

Stage 1,2 and 3 performance packages

I hope this helps and to see all our products please visit www.dreamscience.co.uk

[email protected]

dsci full exhaust with cat or de-cat

Stratagem 7 Upgrad

Where do these two items fit in??

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
ASFIK the oil cooler is just about ok on modx for 'normal' driving but a new cooler is required for track and racing.

I'm sure Jared will confirm this.

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(james-st @ 1 Feb 2010, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ASFIK the oil cooler is just about ok on modx for 'normal' driving but a new cooler is required for track and racing.

I'm sure Jared will confirm this.

confirmed

Jared

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 1 Feb 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>whats this mod x? some tune for track days ?

I hope not! I believe its just another improvement on the Maps that you can already get? well i hope it is anyway!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 1 Feb 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope not! I believe its just another improvement on the Maps that you can already get? well i hope it is anyway!

With you needing a oil cooler with it , that's why thought could be for track use or fast road use

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 1 Feb 2010, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With you needing a oil cooler with it , that's why thought could be for track use or fast road use

As Jared said the standard cooler is suffucient unless youre doing track days

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(Simo @ 1 Feb 2010, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd compare it to the next coming of Christ

I think the last one was overrated

Out of interest Jared, how much do the download-able maps cost generally?

Just so I've got an idea if I go down the route you suggest to swap from a handset to the later DSCI platform/Ultra etc?

Tis good news to hear that the uprated Oil Cooler isn't needed for general road use

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Could an additional oil cooler be added on an ST, or would you need to replace the original one? For track, heavy use?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts