Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got back in the UK on the 8th and took the motor down to Dreamscience for a christmas make-over.

My car previously had no real mods, a remap, ITG panel filter and Eibachs.

So...£3k later and i'm up to a Dreamscience stage three running mod x with the full dreamscience exhaust, CAIS, RS Clutch, Quaife LSD and an airtec intercooler.

What a massive difference these mods have made I can't wait to get some decent weather to really have a bit of fun in it. A massive thanks has to go to Carl and Jared for doing the work on it in the one day and I will certainly be back to upgrade to the stage 4, however difficult it will be to hide the missing money from the Mrs!

Over the moon!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,077 Posts
When you go to stage 4 you will be very very impressed with it Matthew ..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't wait. However, waiting is the only thing I will be able to do...Have you priced your block mod up yet Jared?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
So, I got back in the UK on the 8th and took the motor down to Dreamscience for a christmas make-over.

My car previously had no real mods, a remap, ITG panel filter and Eibachs.

So...£3k later and i'm up to a Dreamscience stage three running mod x with the full dreamscience exhaust, CAIS, RS Clutch, Quaife LSD and an airtec intercooler.

What a massive difference these mods have made I can't wait to get some decent weather to really have a bit of fun in it. A massive thanks has to go to Carl and Jared for doing the work on it in the one day and I will certainly be back to upgrade to the stage 4, however difficult it will be to hide the missing money from the Mrs!

Over the moon!
Glad your pleased Mathew...

Carl & Jared never cease to please... A class act!

You'll love 'Turbo X' by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts