Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(STeven2,5 @ 3 Feb 2010, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bluefin vs code red vs dreamscienc whats best lol

pointless mate. most people will think whatever make they have is best

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE(stingy @ 3 Feb 2010, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pointless mate. most people will think whatever make they have is best

yer i gess your right unless sum one has tryed more then one but not likely

how come the Mountune upgrade only ups the power to 265bhp is that not what you could get out of one of the super chip things ???

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
Fork out a tenner for membership and you'll have access to all the information you could possibly ever want (and not just about remapping either). Plus there's discounts available for Owner Members from all the major remapping companies.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(Gav @ 3 Feb 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fork out a tenner for membership and you'll have access to all the information you could possibly ever want (and not just about remapping either). Plus there's discounts available for Owner Members from all the major remapping companies.
Lots of people have tried both maps, me included. But best advice is Gav's if you own an ST it's a no brainer!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Gav @ 3 Feb 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fork out a tenner for membership and you'll have access to all the information you could possibly ever want (and not just about remapping either). Plus there's discounts available for Owner Members from all the major remapping companies.

im am now a member lol only just got my
yestaday. i was just waiting to get it before i signed up

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(STeven2,5 @ 7 Feb 2010, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im am now a member lol only just got my
yestaday. i was just waiting to get it before i signed up
enjoy your st mate. loads of threads on here about remaps. have fun researching wat might be best for you.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Have a look at the amd RR results from last year and it think that will tell ya

code red i do believe i do believe 304 HP on stage 2 code red was the best on the day also Ive been ruining code red for 2 years now and cant fault it
i did try blue-fin before that and blue-fin did nt work with me

code red is the way forward

1 - 13 of 13 Posts