Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Hi Grant and
along to the club.

I don't recognize that car, sorry matey but it doesn't look to bad for the money

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The advert doesn't mention any but I would be surprised if the previous owner had done exterior mods without any performance ones to match so it could be a car which has been returned to stock. Something to consider when you take a look at it.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
seats lok a bit grubby... cant say i like the roof or mirror wraps either. be sure to check the 2nd hand buyers guide...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had a look at the second hand buyers Guide and checked the things like the side skirts and stuff and it all seems ok and the seats should come clean with a good scrub I think. As for the roof and mirrors they will be coming off imidiatly as I do t like them much either but I'm possibly choping my astra vxr in for it as I've fallen out of love with it and have always wanted a orange st lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Drivers seat looks very tatty for a 55k car.must hae been one big chap. Gives you a bit of leverage on price cos no amount of cleanings gonna sort that.it needs reupholstering by look of it

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm positive that car has had more than 1 owner.. or Driveline have sold it and re-bought it as saw this car on autotrader about 8 month ago...

either that or someone else has the same visual mods and dirty seats..

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
My 06 EO has 48k on it. I will try remember to take a pic of the interior and post later as a comparison for you if you like ?? ....

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Im sure someone posted a while ago and looked at a fairly similar one and it looked ok in the ad and when he went ot look it was tatty as hell.

Ler

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My 06 EO has 48k on it. I will try remember to take a pic of the interior and post later as a comparison for you if you like ?? ....
That would be grate fella. And I've seen the hpi report and its deffinatly only had one owner he said he had brought it from a garage up north

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know the fealing mate I don't mind cleaning the outside of the car but can never be bothered cleaning the inside for some reason lol I think with regard to he tatty seat I could use a wet vac hover and apolstry cleaner to get most of the muck out of the seats the rest of the car is very clean. And it drives much better than my vxr its far less twitchy and is a lot more refined.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That seat looks well rough for that kind of miles im sure you"ll find a lot better than that for your money if your patient,if you look after a motor in general you would"nt want to sit on this amount of dirt.cant understand a motortrader presenting a car with that dirt inside

1 - 14 of 14 Posts