Ford Focus ST Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think I can get away with 20mm, just.
To be honest I think your on the correct track and 20mm is possible I had 30 packs of 12mm laminate in mine yesterday at 18kg a pack and it sat a bit bogged down. Absolutley no issues with speed humps or the severely sharp threshold to my downhill driveway to which I’ve had a standard vectra bottom out.
Biggest win would be cancelling out the electronic damping!!! As you know yourself in sport mode or race it’s lethally harsh especially on motorways or national speed limit country roads. Both my mk4’s have had an essence of Christine about them in sport mode

·
Registered
2010 Ford Focus ST
17 Posts
This is honestly the first time I have ever seen a mk4 focus st and it looks insane!..Seems like i need to do some googling to learn more about these.

You have an awesome list of mods btw.

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
So we went away last week, the holiday cottage we got had a incline to get to the flat parking Space. Scraped Doris's side skirts getting it on and off the parking space. The noise was horrible! Can't see any damage luckily but there is no way I would have got her on there if she was lowered 😅

·
Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Pretty and feels good quality, looking forward to recieving the second velossatech scoop now and fit this bad boy with it!

May or may not order bigger boost pipes 👀

Bumper Wood Automotive exterior Eyewear Creative arts

121 - 131 of 131 Posts