Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'cos there everywhere, 2 stunning looking RS's end to end,the UG belongs to asbost(Andy) and the frozen white belongs to Waito(Steven).
Had my
at kimarnock today getting a full milltek and dsci cais fitted and waito gave me a drive in his,I loved it the noise,grip and finish all as you would expect of a top end marque, he even encouraged me to push the loud pedal,of course I was reluctant but to make him happy I oblidged,lol.
Big thanks to asbost and Fulton for sortin' me motor out and to waito for giving me a big stupid retard like grin!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(seanyb @ 16 Jan 2010, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But fancy selling the bottom half of your house to get one

Both looking really
Think I prefer the white from the pic - which surprises me.

When we went a run in the white one we passed another one not half a mile away,they must be rich up here in Ayrshire,
But I think its 'cos they only need to furnish half a house,lol.

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(jim g @ 16 Jan 2010, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>'cos there everywhere, 2 stunning looking RS's end to end,the UG belongs to asbost(Andy) and the frozen white belongs to Waito(Steven).
Had my
at kimarnock today getting a full milltek and dsci cais fitted and waito gave me a drive in his,I loved it the noise,grip and finish all as you would expect of a top end marque, he even encouraged me to push the loud pedal,of course I was reluctant but to make him happy I oblidged,lol.
Big thanks to asbost and Fulton for sortin' me motor out and to waito for giving me a big stupid retard like grin!

hope the mods sound good jimand you are happt with them, and the 2 rs`s look cool

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Rab ST @ 16 Jan 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>guess that was at fultons?
that street must be tired of seeing fast fords up and down there lol.
still gotta be green for me lol.

Yes it was at Fultons,its like a fastford meet,my ST, the 2 RS's,Fultons mk1 Focus RS,his mums fiesta ST and his brothers Zetec-s.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ayrshire Fords FTW!!! Whats a street thats musta been that day!!! good to see the 2 RS's parked up together!

jim well done on gettin some balls and buying the milltec! how GOOOOD does it sound!! you'll be in the 300club soon my friend!!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Butsy @ 18 Jan 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ayrshire Fords FTW!!! Whats a street thats musta been that day!!! good to see the 2 RS's parked up together!

jim well done on gettin some balls and buying the milltec! how GOOOOD does it sound!! you'll be in the 300club soon my friend!!!

Sounds great Grant,we'll see how it does on the 13th of Feb,anything will be an improvement on standard

·
Registered
779 Posts
Got a shot of Waitos today............. WOW! I'd kina been talked down about the RS's by a few folk but once u actually get to DRIVE the car PROPERLY but chucking it about a bit u realise that the RS is far superior!

The handling and way it delivers the power is immense as-well as the way it get the power on the road!

Big thanks to Waito for handing me the starter button to the car.... its time to sell my ST!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Butsy @ 19 Jan 2010, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got a shot of Waitos today............. WOW! I'd kina been talked down about the RS's by a few folk but once u actually get to DRIVE the car PROPERLY but chucking it about a bit u realise that the RS is far superior!

The handling and way it delivers the power is immense as-well as the way it get the power on the road!

Big thanks to Waito for handing me the starter button to the car.... its time to sell my ST!

I know what you mean, Arnold Clark in Killie has got one in, and the wife or rs 'o' meter i starting to lean towards the rs

·
Registered
328 Posts
Starting to like the look of the MK2 RS still not decided which colour is the best. JimG if you dont mind me askn how much was it to get the Miltek system fitted? Only askin as i am looking for a new exhaust in the near future.

stu

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.