Any ST guys going?

Ran by Javelin at £149 for the day open pit

Just bought some racing wets so I hope it chucks it down lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Top stuff

Yeh you don't want to do a Jason Plato and roll it!
I'm trying to get work off so i can go.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Shame we are at Oulton on the 6th or we might have come along! We went to Donington in November and had a great day! Weather was perfect! Only bummer was the MR2 blowing up lol!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Top stuff

Yeh you don't want to do a Jason Plato and roll it!
I'm trying to get work off so i can go.
That's what I was thinking to. I was at that round and was amazed how quickly they fixed it. Like my photo, lets make ST's lead the way.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Work all booked off and booked the track day and a garage as i'll be there with a few mates who are out to in there saph cosworth

see you all there

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got back from donington was an awesome day! The guy with the blue st I've got a full cd with all your pics on if your interested? They gave me the wrong disc haha!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just got back from donington was an awesome day! The guy with the blue st I've got a full cd with all your pics on if your interested? They gave me the wrong disc haha!!
Thats funny, I bought the cd lol. Great day, how did you find it? Got some pics and vids to follow.

Tom

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats funny, I bought the cd lol. Great day, how did you find it? Got some pics and vids to follow.

Tom
Tell me about it I got home and thought hey this isn't my car haha

Found it really good, lost a downpipe bolt and I think my pads have killed my discs but apart from that really enjoyed it. I was in the black st.

How about you?

James

·
Registered
285 Posts
Tell me about it I got home and thought hey this isn't my car haha

Found it really good, lost a downpipe bolt and I think my pads have killed my discs but apart from that really enjoyed it. I was in the black st.

How about you?

James
Really enjoyed it, you car looked quick on track if a little dirty lol. What did slightly spoil it for me is caterams far to late over takes into the corners. They are so low you commit to the apex and you just can't seem em. Donington park is not a easy track to drive, I have laped castle combe in the mk7 fiesta, but I found the ST performed well. Did 50 laps in total and a average mpg of 10 lol. Would recommend this track but spend the extra £20 (got there super early and got a free empty one) and get a garage. Makes a lot more pleasurable day. I want to do some laps at ford fair will hope to get a stiffer anti role bar and some blistein B8 dampers.

You can also watch in HD

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really enjoyed it, you car looked quick on track if a little dirty lol. What did slightly spoil it for me is caterams far to late over takes into the corners. They are so low you commit to the apex and you just can't seem em. Donington park is not a easy track to drive, I have laped castle combe in the mk7 fiesta, but I found the ST performed well. Did 50 laps in total and a average mpg of 10 lol. Would recommend this track but spend the extra £20 (got there super early and got a free empty one) and get a garage. Makes a lot more pleasurable day. I want to do some laps at ford fair will hope to get a stiffer anti role bar and some blistein B8 dampers.

You can also watch in HD

Cheers

Tom
I know it was filthy! Cleaned it the day before aswell and then didn't have much washing gear with me to give it a wipe over.

I shared a garage with my mate in his cosworth which was a good job as a forgot to book a garage

·
Registered
285 Posts
I know it was filthy! Cleaned it the day before aswell and then didn't have much washing gear with me to give it a wipe over.

I shared a garage with my mate in his cosworth which was a good job as a forgot to book a garage
Did you manage to time any of your laps. Still got to look through all the footage but a 1.37 is my best so far.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you manage to time any of your laps. Still got to look through all the footage but a 1.37 is my best so far.
No I didn't bother timing it, was my first outing on the track as a driver so didn't see much point

1 - 17 of 17 Posts