Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK ever since I've had the car theres always been a odd noise coming from the engine bay. I can hear the engine which also sounds a bit like tappets going, but not that bad, but everyone here has a ST so you know what it sounds like lol

But my ST has this other noise which I didn't hear on Martins ST when I met him the other week. Mind you his piper was quite loud haha

Heres a clip:
Video Link

You can hear the engine but theres also another noise which you can hear very clearly, it sounds like it's on a loop. Is this normal?

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
OK ever since I've had the car theres always been a odd noise coming from the engine bay. I can hear the engine which also sounds a bit like tappets going, but not that bad, but everyone here has a ST so you know what it sounds like lol

But my ST has this other noise which I didn't hear on Martins ST when I met him the other week. Mind you his piper was quite loud haha

Heres a clip:
Video Link

You can hear the engine but theres also another noise which you can hear very clearly, it sounds like it's on a loop. Is this normal?
Trist, are you able to go to the Rolling Road tomorrow that Flower66 has organised, as this would give you a good chance to see / hear lots of different :st:s and may help you with what sounds normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts