Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am thinking of getting and ST and have seen these two in a local garage (Cornwall) who i have dealt with before and have always had good service. Just wondering if anyone knows either of the cars. One is a 2007 st2 with owners club sticker on it reg kt07 (can't remember the rest!), perf blue and only 13k miles (£13750) the other is a 2006 st3, MT56EXP perf blue 38000 miles (12750). Both look immaculate and tempted with the lower mileage st2.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 2 Jan 2010, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi
to the
club
Thank you just need to decide which i go for!QUOTE(gray @ 2 Jan 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry no. but all i can say is deffo go for lower milage st as thats a decent price from a garage. you get any warrenty?You get a 3 month warranty. I have bought cars from them before (Castle Motors in Cornwall) and have found them very good in the past

·
Registered
2007 mk2 pfl in electric orange
4,808 Posts
to the
club, i would always opt for the lower milage car unless there was hidden agenda, something not right with it, check the service history e.t.c e.t.c go for a drive and hopefully your like it
if you get the big grin factor then Bob's your uncle,
's your aunt, good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.