Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
hi every one i do body reapir for a liveing and have been wanting a focus st for a while ive found this silver focus st
it has the sites stickers on it.

wanting to no if the owners was on here maybe has a build thread or any one of the car and can give me some help finding out wat type of spec the car mite have thanks

and wat is with the tiny gear knob

would love some help on this guys thanks

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pic of the engine

the problem is its been in a repairers and been stripped the boot has stuff in it but they dnt show you wats in it

why does the gear stick look like it has been cut down lol proberly find out the gearbox is in the boot aswell

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I wish I'd seen that parked up somewhere, I'd have whipped them club stickers straight off! that shopping list down the side is blasphemy!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a online salvage auction only problem is every one in the world can bid greedy
makes everything deer for us poor Brits just like everything we have to pay threw the nose

·
Registered
148 Posts
How has it got so much bad damage to the front and yet none of the airbags have gone off ? unless you can get it for £2-3k i would bother cause you will spend that much getting it repaired and you can buy a perfectly good st on a 06 plate with average mileage for around £6-7k.

·
Registered
12,607 Posts

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
It's got a few nice pieces on it

Stiffer rear balance, mid splitter, cold side boost pipe, nav stereo, red hoses, super short shifter.

Seems odd how the airbags haven't gone off.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts