Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to everyone in the stoc

im new to this having just purchased my first focus st-3 last week 22 dec early xmas present, the car was bought in sheffield and already had the focusstoc.com stickers on windscreen, on the way back to scotland the engine overheated and low and behold the car is now in a garage in edinburgh.
the reg of the car is DE06 0CL orange in colour does anyone know the history of the car wether they have owned it or know someone who has owned it any feedback would be appreciated, i bought the car from a dealer and have a warranty to get it fixed but the garage in edinburgh is struggling to find the exact problem with it again im new to this site so anyfeedback would be greatly appreciated

dino

[email protected]

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Hiya Dino and
to the
club

Sorry I can't help with any history of your car, but I hope you get it all sorted real soon

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
I wouldn't think anyone's going to hold their hands up to this knowing it now has problems. I would suggest that you continue to pursue the dealer, as it will have been sold with a warranty.

'DE' means it was registered somewhere in the Chester region initially.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to the club. The
isnt known for overheating problems that I am aware of. I have heard of a few getting cracked liners, but that will be a cylinder head removal to confirm.
Hope you get it sorted, if the warranty is through Ford, I cant see you having a problem in getting it sorted. Good Luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 31 Dec 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi
to the
club
Hope you get it sorted sooncheers mate so do i
QUOTE(chrisd @ 1 Jan 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the club. The
isnt known for overheating problems that I am aware of. I have heard of a few getting cracked liners, but that will be a cylinder head removal to confirm. Hope you get it sorted, if the warranty is through Ford, I cant see you having a problem in getting it sorted. Good Luckthanks for the info ill ask the garage about the liners cheers mateQUOTE(Jimmy @ 31 Dec 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello and
to the club
I hope you get your car fixed as soon as possible with minimum hassle
hopefully mate hopefullyQUOTE(waito @ 31 Dec 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the forum.Sorry to hear about you're car.Hope you get it sorted matethanks mateQUOTE(Donna @ 31 Dec 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hiya Dino and
to the
clubSorry I can't help with any history of your car, but I hope you get it all sorted real soon
thanks very much i hope its sorted soon too
QUOTE(bonzey @ 31 Dec 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was`nt one of mine, but welcome to the club
cheers muckerQUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 31 Dec 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi
to the
club
Hope you get it sorted soonso do i mate thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts