Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well went to frauds this morning to order the O rings and nearly fell over whne he said that would be £12.36+ VAT per O ring so nearly £30 for 2 small O rings

What a joke

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Well went to frauds this morning to order the O rings and nearly fell over whne he said that would be £12.36+ VAT per O ring so nearly £30 for 2 small O rings

What a joke
Wowsers! Just be careful removing the old ones. That's what I did.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts

What a joke
What about Les at Volvo pm him. I get discount at frauds you got parts numbers I'll txt my mate for you

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What about Les at Volvo pm him. I get discount at frauds you got parts numbers I'll txt my mate for you
Have PM'd Les as don't really want to use the old O rings if I can get new 1's but £30 for 2 small pieces of plastic is taking the
, its as if when you say RS they just make the prices up as they go along.

It's really has stuffed me as I wanted to fit it today and my injectors arrived this morning off windy (Lee) so there sitting here waiting as well

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Have PM'd Les as don't really want to use the old O rings if I can get new 1's but £30 for 2 small pieces of plastic is taking the
, its as if when you say RS they just make the prices up as they go along.

It's really has stuffed me as I wanted to fit it today and my injectors arrived this morning off windy (Lee) so there sitting here waiting as well
The parts are the same for the ST and RS so make sure you're not paying extra RS tax. Although the prices quoted sound about right.

You could always try using the plastic security seal from a carton of milk as they look the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts