Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, well worth the frozen hands! just adds that little something and i think slightly different as most people use white stripes on the PB!!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(stingy @ 9 Feb 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good job & hats of to you for doing it yourself.
i would have made a right pigs ear of it.

Can only really notice the minor defects when you have your nosed pressed against the car!!!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Craig_SG1 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking good. I know the buzz you will have - had mine on just over a week and I still get a big smile every time I see my car!

I know what you mean even without the stripes I've had my car just under 6months and I'm always have a cheeky smile on my face every time I see her! Some say I'm sad but I honestly don't care!!! Hahaha

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ya not sad, mate. I tell my car i love her.

Was gonna put black fading to clear side stripes on my car, but someone told me i have to tell my insurance company. Is that true?

I hope not, coz im fed up with admin charges.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(ST Bunky @ 10 Feb 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ya not sad, mate. I tell my car i love her.

Was gonna put black fading to clear side stripes on my car, but someone told me i have to tell my insurance company. Is that true?

I hope not, coz im fed up with admin charges.

I hope not as I haven't and I won't be either! It's only a 'Sticker' at the end of the day! Don't quite tell her I lobe her just yet!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.