Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a dsci cais on the car.
Then suddenly the lower bracket broke. The lower pipe has a big hole because of this.
Then the mass flow sensor fall of and the engine staled.
\

I send an mail to dreamscience on 7 October 2009
Get an answer back, they say its because wrong fitment.
I decided to get to a local welder to repair the lower pipe and would like to receive a new lower bracket.
had to pay 5 pounds

Now 2 months later still dont got any bracket!! After some mails the promised me to send another one for the second time (something went wrong at the postage??) That was 1 month ago.

Now i sended my last mail last wednesday, untill now no reply.

Getting really mad and frustrated

I opened this topic just to inform you all, i made my choice for the future...

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
I have moved the topic to the Dreamscience area as this is where Jared would look first. I am sure you will be sorted promptly.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
So you don't dispute that it was fitted incorrectly? If it did break due to wrong fitting then you cant really expect much! Jared is a good guy and will sort you out to the best of his ability. I see you are from the Netherlands so the post could take a while, and that wouldnt be directly Dreamsciences responsibility.

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Hi Sir

This did not come to me, it may have been Carl or Chris. I do apolagise if you have not received your part, I will look in to this first thing in the morning for you. In the mean time please can you e-mail me direct [email protected] with your address and details of the part you paid for and I will personally make sure you have it by the end of the week. I am sorry you have had a less than normal experience on this occasion, I will speak to whoever dealt with you tomorrow to make sure this doesn't happen again!

All the best

[email protected]

·
Registered
280 Posts
One thing is for sure there are many aftermarket people on here, code red, dream science, puma, ggr, mountune etc etc. They are people who have passion for the badge and are genuinely good people. I am sure you will have a satisfactory outcome.

None of them treat customers bad

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
QUOTE(FocusChris @ 14 Dec 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Had a dsci cais on the car.
Then suddenly the lower bracket broke. The lower pipe has a big hole because of this.
Then the mass flow sensor fall of and the engine staled.
\

I send an mail to dreamscience on 7 October 2009
Get an answer back, they say its because wrong fitment.
I decided to get to a local welder to repair the lower pipe and would like to receive a new lower bracket.
had to pay 5 pounds

Now 2 months later still dont got any bracket!! After some mails the promised me to send another one for the second time (something went wrong at the postage??) That was 1 month ago.

Now i sended my last mail last wednesday, untill now no reply.

Getting really mad and frustrated

I opened this topic just to inform you all, i made my choice for the future...

Hi Sir

As promised I have looked in to this and can confirm Carl dealt with this and we did send you a bracket upon receipt of your £5 PayPal payment. This must have been lost in the post, I have personally overseen another one being sent to you today, this time you will need to sign for it as it is recorded post. If you have any more problems just come to me direct please and I will take care of it im my usual fashion, fast.

All the best and sorry for this very rare bad experience, I hope we can still work together going forward as we value your business very much.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE(Dreamscience Flash @ 15 Dec 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Sir

As promised I have looked in to this and can confirm Carl dealt with this and we did send you a bracket upon receipt of your £5 PayPal payment. This must have been lost in the post, I have personally overseen another one being sent to you today, this time you will need to sign for it as it is recorded post. If you have any more problems just come to me direct please and I will take care of it im my usual fashion, fast.

All the best and sorry for this very rare bad experience, I hope we can still work together going forward as we value your business very much.

[email protected]

If only all companies had this level of pride there would never be any complaints!! Nice one Jared!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts