Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
Focus ST3 TDCI - Frozen White
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Any one from south/mid wales know anywhere to get my car remapped? I know pumaspeed is offering 235bhp map for £250 if I go to them but want to shop around before I make my choice

· Registered
12 Posts
i just had mine done at pumaspeed two weeks ago what a difference it makes and just fitted lower engine mount to stop the car hop but i bought vudu one which makes it vibrate quite a lot but was told it would settle down after a couple of hundred miles so i will see if it does i should have got one fitted at pumaspeed while i was there

· Registered
Mk3 ST TDCI
103 Posts
The engine/torque mount whatever you want to call it, is one of the best mods I’ve made to mine other than the obvious like a remap. I’ve pumaspeed stage 1 on mine, it’s great not a bad word to say about them either. However, the vudu maps I’ve heard good things about either one I’m sure you’ll be happy with.

· Registered
Focus ST3 TDCI - Frozen White
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve heard good things about pumaspeed and for the price you can’t argue ( I think! ) not really done a remap on any of my cars but I think my st-diesel needs it and I feel it has more to give

· Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
4,068 Posts
I’m hoping that’s the case as there advert said £250 workshop fitted so I’ve message them to get a price for me doing it and they send me the file
Does say they can send you the flash programmer (y)

· Registered
Mk3 ST TDCI
103 Posts
Do you feel a difference with it mapped? I’m guessing you have the diesel aswell?
Yes 100%… and yeah mate. Thought about going stage 2 with the vudu map etc, know a few who have done this and haven’t had a bad word to say about it. Like I said pumaspeed or the vudu map I’m sure you’ll be happy with either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.