Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone been looking at this car for a while now but it has mountune on it which i dont really know much about at the moment, anyways i was wondering if the owner is on here cos its got the stickers on the windows just wanted to know mainly has it been looked after or been driven like its been stolen everyday, has it had any minor bumps/paintwork done, the car reg is SB 08 ELW its an orange st-2.

cheers joel

·
Registered
94 Posts
QUOTE(Joel C @ 24 Jan 2010, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi everyone been looking at this car for a while now but it has mountune on it which i dont really know much about at the moment, anyways i was wondering if the owner is on here cos its got the stickers on the windows just wanted to know mainly has it been looked after or been driven like its been stolen everyday, has it had any minor bumps/paintwork done, the car reg is SB 08 ELW its an orange st-2.

cheers joel

Hi Joel,

That was my car I owned it for about a year Oct08 - Oct09. The guy before me must have only had it for 3 or 4 months. Anyway it's a cracker, I test drove about 6 cars before I bought that one and it was the most solid feeling and even felt a tad faster too (it had about 6k on it when I bought it).

I mountuned it in Jan 09, cost about £1200. Read some reviews it's a good conversion.

The only reason I decided to sell was fuel costs really, but car drives like a dream. When I sold it it had about 15k on it, and was the cleanest I have seen on the road. I'd wash it and wax it and seal it in the winter using high quality products. Not one panel had a scratch because I used to be very careful with it.

Long and short - Top car.

Message me if you need any further details mate.

Regards,

Karl.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
It does look a smart car Joel although I think one of the employees (site manager perhaps) may have been using it since it has been on the forecourt - I've often seen it parked up down the side of the showroom. At least you know it won't have just been left standing although you may want to check the actual mileage since Karl got rid of it - just to make sure it hasn't continued to be run past its service interval without the service etc.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you very much for the info, and yes the manager is using it at the mo glad to hear its been well looked after, especially with the paintwork

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Joel - not sure if you've thought any more about this but it is back on the forecourt with a big price stickered down the side of it ... £14,750 (i think!).

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
It seems to have traveled quite a way from kent????

I spotted it yesterday, if the manager has been driving it check the wheels etc for curbing signs he has been driving it like a pool/hire car (not been looking after it)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts